Cant navigate menus in FFxII
Hey everyone,

I am trying to get FF XII to run using pcsx2 V0.9.6 as well as the newest beta r1736. I am using Linuz ISO cdvd 0.8.0 to run the ISO(which works fine got 50+fps, and the graphics looks great.)

My problem is that I cannot move any of the hand cursors in the menu( from the opening new games or load game selection, to when I reach the first save point and am asked to over write the exixting save). The character move fine, and have no issues with the button inputs, but for some reason cannot navigate any menus. I am using Lilypad 0.9.9 and a keyboard for all the inputs.

my specs are:
intel i7 quad core 920 @2.67 Ghz
6 BG ram
using vista 64 bit

If anyone else has encoutered this problem or know a solution is would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored links

You need to also configure the d-pad which is used in menus not just the analogs
[Image: newsig.jpg]
lol,

that was much simpler than I thought.

I didnt think that the d-pads were even used anymore besides for certain types of actions. Kinda weird that character control is with the stick and menues are with the pad.

Thanks for the help
(09-14-2009, 02:23 AM)blitzwing17 Wrote: Kinda weird that character control is with the stick and menues are with the pad.

that was done (in ff12, prosslibly others) so you can input commands while running if ATB is on, that's actually a really inovatie thing Square did and I'm glad for it, they stretched the game in a new way and I hope other games will follow suit.