Cant run Valkyrie Profile Silmeria
Hi, Im having trouble running the Valkyrie Profile 2 SIlmeria game on the Pcsx2. I copied it directly from the original game I own. The message that pops ups is "CDVD ERROR". I looked up 2 tutorials of what configurations I should use to run it, but they dont work.

I attached the pic.

Can someone help me with this problem please?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

remake the iso with imgburn
bad iso rip or the dvd it riped from is damaged

Re rip with img burn like Saiki says
(02-19-2015, 05:13 AM)jerikochan Wrote: Hi, Im having trouble running the Valkyrie Profile 2 SIlmeria game on the Pcsx2. I copied it directly from the original game I own. The message that pops ups is "CDVD ERROR". I looked up 2 tutorials of what configurations I should use to run it, but they dont work.

I attached the pic.

Can someone help me with this problem please?

anyways, we don't suppoort old versions.
please update at least to latest stable pcsx2 version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi, tried re-riping the iso with imgburn, but it did not change. I ripped other games perfectly and had no problems with them. So I was thinking that maybe this particular game has a special anti-copy thing going on. Is there another program thatbis better?

Im using the pcsx 1.2.1. I didnt know there was a new version. Ill look for it and install it.
(02-19-2015, 05:29 PM)jerikochan Wrote: Hi, tried re-riping the iso with imgburn, but it did not change. I ripped other games perfectly and had no problems with them. So I was thinking that maybe this particular game has a special anti-copy thing going on. Is there another program thatbis better?

Im using the pcsx 1.2.1. I didnt know there was a new version. Ill look for it and install it.

if using using and update build of pcsx2 dont fix it then Its the disc that damage then.
Thank you everyone, you are all very nice and helpful. Ill download the iso on the internet. Imgburn doesnt seems to rip it well.

I dont understand "update build of pcsx2". I downloaded the 1.2.1 version from the official pcsx2 page and followed the instructions, but I dont seem to find "builds" (is it a type of bios or update?). Im kinda new to this type of emulators.

Thank you in advance.
(02-20-2015, 01:17 AM)jerikochan Wrote: Thank you everyone, you are all very nice and helpful. Ill download the iso on the internet. Imgburn doesnt seems to rip it well.

Well, unfortunately we can't be helpful anymore.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD