Castlevania Curse of Darnkess PS2
I can tell you that the dimmed item isn't the problem. It's the garbage MotionJoy Drivers. They are complete trash.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Okay, thanks.

P.S. It works!!! I am using Better DS3 and I just figured it out. Thanks for your trying to help. Cheers!
Well, what did you do to fix it?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Okay..

I was used PS3 controller with usb.. Now, I switch to bluetooth dongle because I thought mine was already bluetooth, run PCSX2 again and set up LilyPAD once more. Voila, i can changed Analog no problem. I don't know.

What program did you have ? I am using Better DS3 installed motionjoy file and works fine.
I still recommend the drivers I posted back earlier in this thread, but if you are happy with how it is working, then that's fine.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Nah but thanks. I tested it with everything included many emulators and they works perfectly fine. I am very happy with Better DS3 and its better than annoying motionjoy. Smile
It still is motion joy
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-29-2013, 05:02 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It still is motion joy

LOL.. I understand that. However, as long as Better DS3 works great for analog sticks and no ads.. I am happy. Laugh

EDIT:

I tried it again and found that you need to go to better ds3 and click drop down and there is PCSX2 and click APPLY and you are able to changed the analogs. Smile