Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Catherine.. Hnghhhhhhhhhh
One of three games I can't wait for this year, (along with Skyrim and Dark Souls). Being made by Atlus and got me even more excited after I saw a 40 minute game play video.
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

Sponsored links

Some links to go with it would be nice Tongue Yes I can't be arsed googling it!
[Image: newsig.jpg]
August to november is going to be good for gamers. Deus Ex 3, Rage, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Modern warfare 3, Dead island and Star Wars mmo and not last Guildwars 2 xD
Here are some links to videos, still trying to find the 40 minute video I watched that did a great job explaining some of the plot. (though its quiet spoiler alert).

http://n4g.com/news/703898/catherine-25-...w-gameplay

http://n4g.com/news/703991/catherine-1st...#c-4961481
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!
Yeah waiting for this one two would definitely getting this just got LA. noire yesterday just finished the first disk now I know why this is among the few games Hideo Kojima wants to play
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Doesnt look like anything I would be interested in, Skyrim is gonna be awesome though.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Yes,everybody is waiting for Elder Scrolls.
"everybody" is misleading, I won't Wink.

I gave both Oblivion and the one before it good honest tries... I just can't get into them. I prefer my J-style RPGs too much.

As for Catherine... I played the Japanese version and my god is that game bruuuuutal.... It got to the point where I gave up playing it and instead let my wife play. It worked out fairly well because my Japanese is a lot better than hers so I translated as much of the story/options as I could while she tackled all the frustrating 3d puzzles.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I dunno about Catherine but Skyrim... I just hope Bethesda will finally do something about TPP character movement, seems better in Skyrim, but not sure after watching just a few movies of it... from the very Morrowind till the latest Fallout, they're just sliding while unrealistically moving legs above the ground, completely can't enjoy the graphic in TPP mode while they walk like that.>.<
Skyrim is smth I wait for, too. And a nice round of Diablo 3.
Forget shooter x and y though Tongue2