Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor
Wink 
(09-09-2013, 08:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Undub patches tend to modify some main files of the game.
Load your savegame with your original ffx-2 dvd, save your game, edit it, then load it when running your patched iso and you should be ok.

Bro thanks a lot!! It worked just fine!!!!

Sponsored links

When I try to open a .ps2 file, it give me an error:
Falied to open for reading....
I've launched it as administrator...

The sample files can opens, but my .ps2 or .ps2 not...

Solved. I haven't seen the post #25
Setting maximum levels, why don't improve stats too?
Can I edit myself the points?
im stuck usieng the software it wont load for me at all i keep getting errors
[/u]
I have just recently downloaded the Celsius program and noticed that basically the window was way too small and I couldn't change the sizing nor can I maximize the window. Which means I can't see most of the options and some stuff are cut out. Does anyone have a way of fixing this? I'm running Win 7 if that's any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is there a way to reduce random battles with this tool? I really like it since it lets me cheat without any problems, but the constant random encounters totally get on my nerves.
Equip a Charm Bangle on one of your girls to eliminate random battles.

Can you please explain more pls, if you have imagine can you show it. Or anyone have save game edited from begin, pls send it to me. Thanks
it wont let me mod my save an not really good at this with ur type of tool

wait .. nvm i think i fig it out lols
i making (US) or (EU) NTSC only i live usa dont really know much about making cheatf or other then were i live
Will this ever be compatible with the PS3 version of the game?
The save editor is cool but I wanna use it on the HD PS3 version as well cause there aren't BSD codes yet for everything I want.