Champions of Norrath
system specs:

CPU: AMD FX 4100 quad 3.6 ghz
RAM: 6 gigs
GPU: geforce 550ti 2 gig

I am trying to run an ISO of Champions of Norrath above 20-30fps.  I have used the settings stated in this thread:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Champions...5-U--28705

which says the game is playable but to no avail.  What settings are working and what exact git build should be used?

Sponsored links

latest git build.
but that CPu is too weak to make it work @ playable speeds.
You'll have to keep playing it on your PS2 console until you can afford a better cpu
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-13-2015, 07:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: latest git build.
but that CPu is too weak to make it work @ playable speeds.
You'll have to keep playing it on your PS2 console until you can afford a better cpu

wow really didn't expect my cpu to be subpar but I will heed your expert advice, thank you.
heck I get slow downs on my i5 3570k overclocked to its top turbo speed of 3.8 since I am unable to get it to go any higher with the motherboard I have.
Would resource monitor in task manager show my CPU load as being really high during slow downs? I noticed while GT3 was hitting 30fps my CPU load was about 35% and not much lower while running 60fps.
(09-16-2015, 02:08 AM)Frostybuds Wrote: Would resource monitor in task manager show my CPU load as being really high during slow downs? I noticed while GT3 was hitting 30fps my CPU load was about 35% and not much lower while running 60fps.

Depends on your cpu. The emulator only uses 2 or 3 cores normally.