Chat and hardware/software forums are missing when not logged in
Did I miss something(there is some change to the forum)or there is some problem with the forum.
Both sub forums are visible and accessible only if you are logged in

Sponsored links

That's intentional. After Google adsense getting upset over an image in the wallpapers thread, it was decided to only allow logged in users to see the hardware and chatterbox sub forums
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Forgot about that,ok then
Ok, I see Google as a logged in user though. Are you sure they can't access it? Plus, banning all non logged in users from accessing the most popular sections of the forums just for an image from 2014? That's overkill.
(01-21-2017, 08:14 PM)K.F Wrote: Ok, I see Google as a logged in user though. Are you sure they can't access it? Plus, banning all non logged in users from accessing the most popular sections of the forums just for an image from 2014? That's overkill.

Correction, after google threatens to kill our ad revenue from which we pay our server costs. Google is detected as a spider bot from mybb, not a registered user
[Image: newsig.jpg]
That's reasonable, hope not much of the revenue was coming from unlogged users on those sections.