Cheat Engine Address for Final Fantasy X/X-2
Is anybody willing to share some known cheat engine address' for Final Fantasy X and X-2? :3

I only managed to find a few Gil, Yuna/Rikku/Paine XP and also some misc numbers that were fun to tinker with somewhat.

At the moment I'm looking for the address to Hi Potions and Mega Potions, but so far no luck I just keep getting unstable values that seem to randomly and frequently change to like millions on its own without my input.

(still somewhat a noob at Cheat Engine) But I'm learning. Smile

So, is anybody able to share anything?

Oh, and idk if this matters but, this is the USA version. I've heard there's differences between Europes and Asia and Japans versions etc. Just I don't know if it makes a difference or not.

Also, am I allowed to share my Cheat Engine Table for the thing's I did find for Final Fantasy X-2?
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS

Sponsored links

There are tons of cheats for the USA version of FFX and FFX-2 at gametwink
And just as info,once you convert the codes to raw(if it's necessary),you can easily use them in CE.

The raw code is the same as finding the address in CE...for example
1031A1AC
or
0031A3AC
or
2031A3AC
is the same in CE(or any memory searching program)...only the first digit is always 2(if it says 0 or 1,just replace it with 2 and add the address to CE)

And you can share tables but you have to archive them first(I don't think the site allows the extension of the CE tables file)
(08-13-2012, 09:17 PM)vsub Wrote: There are tons of cheats for the USA version of FFX and FFX-2 at gametwink
And just as info,once you convert the codes to raw(if it's necessary),you can easily use them in CE.

The raw code is the same as finding the address in CE...for example
1031A1AC
or
0031A3AC
or
2031A3AC
is the same in CE(or any memory searching program)...only the first digit is always 2(if it says 0 or 1,just replace it with 2 and add the address to CE)

And you can share tables but you have to archive them first(I don't think the site allows the extension of the CE tables file)

GametWink seems to be for sale or something cause I can't find it, the only mention of that link says the person is selling it.
System:
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/
(08-13-2012, 10:00 PM)vsub Wrote: http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/

I have ffx2.cbc on my desktop.
am I supposed to download codebreaker from somewhere to put this file into a folder? How do I use it?
System:
You can't do anything with codebreaker and .cbc file on pcsx2 simply because pcsx2 don't support USB flash drives(from where CodeBreaker read those files to add them to the data base)

Just use the pnach system or Cheat Engine
(08-13-2012, 10:22 PM)vsub Wrote: You can't do anything with codebreaker and .cbc file on pcsx2 simply because pcsx2 don't support USB flash drives(from where CodeBreaker read those files to add them to the data base)

Just use the pnach system or Cheat Engine

I wish cheat engine was a bit easier. lol
I mean, it's fairly easy. I just can't find the address to the items I'm looking for, to neither put the item in my inventory, or to increase it's number by changing it's value.

The pnach codes for ffx-2 from here has codes that I'm not looking for. And no where that I've looked so far has any good information on the items I seek, so that's why I went to Cheat Engine.

I just want the address in cheat engine already Sad When I first scan, and then next scan there's just too many in the list (like over 8,000), so I click next scan again and again, but it worries me that I might've already went passed it or got rid of the address that I'm trying to find from the list.

Isn't there an easier way to find what I'm looking for on Cheat Engine? It'd be so much easier if I can just get Cheat Engines Address list to stop randomizing the value in the stupid list, or at least get the address right when it's supposed to be scanning for one thing when you change the value for the next scan...
System:
The items in FFX are slot based(changing the sort order can change the item about to the about of the item currently to the item slot)

FFX doesn't use some complicated way to store values..it's what you see.
For items about just do this:
Search for 1 byte type and search for the about of the item you have=>sell or use the item and search again for the amount of the items=>do this till you find the value.

BTW there are FFX and FFX-2 memory card save editors here that can give you tons of things so using pnach or CE is only useful if you want certain value to always be the same