Cheat Problems Troubleshooting Guide
Why not put them in a PDF file and upload it on here, some people might like that aswell, as an example if they don't have internet available.

Sponsored links

2-4.If you don't want to show the extensions and and be sure that the extension is correct,while saving use from your text editor menus...File=>Save As=>in the Save as type drop down list,choose All Files and then type for name "the crc.pnach"
That way there is no way to save it with wrong extension.
Or just create a copy of existing pnach,renamed the crc,place your codes inside and save(Save as is not needed)

My tool also allows you decrypt the cheats,convert them to pnach format,get the crc of the currently running game and save to the correct location with the correct name and extension
@StriFe79
Isn't enough to the "Save as" command of each browser? (I know that this command saves a whole page.)
^ That can work, but you usually end up with many different files. A PDF would be a single file. It's not a bad idea, and I can make it into one for you if you want.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I have updated Cheat Problem Guide.
vsub has written the section (2-5) for this guide. Thanks a lot!
I've been working on the PDF, I will have it done shortly.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Why not just create a picture of it rather than creating a pdf(it's not the the one who will want it for offline viewing will be able to click on the links in the guide)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, the PDF and Microsoft Word document are already done. I already sent them to tadatada for review.
Blyss has created PDF and Word versions of this guide, and I have uploaded them as an attachment. Thanks goddess!
Excellent, but for accessibility, I think it would be best to extract them from the 7z and attach each one individually, because not everyone has 7-zip(even though it is awesome)