Cheat file not found?
Ok so I know how to use the cheats and how to create the pnach file and everything. But the problem is when I start the game, with cheats enabled, the console tells me that the cheat file could not be found. So here are the steps I did to get the cheats, so please tell me if I did something wrong.

1. Created a text file.
2. Opened the game (Kingdom Hearts 1) and closed it to find the game crc in the console... which is 0F6B6315.
3. I made sure that file extensions were enabled and then renamed the text document from 0F6B6315.txt to 0F6B6315.pnach... a window popped up that said this might change the file and stuff and I clicked ok.
4. I then went to go find codes from http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/K...13___.aspx
5. Then I opened omniconvert and made sure that input was action replay max and output was unencrypted standard... then I converted the codes.
6. I then copied the unencrypted codes from omniconvert and then pasted them into pcsx2ce.
7. There I once again converted the codes and then selected the cheat file (0F6B6315.pnach) and then I put in the game title and all that and then I clicked save.
8. After that I put the cheat file into the right folder- "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Cheats\0F6B6315.pnach"
9. Then I simply started the game, with cheats enabled, and I come up with the message- "Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\0F6B6315.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded" in the console.

So I'm not sure what I exactly did wrong but If someone would give me a nudge in the right direction that would be really helpful.

Thank you  Smile

Sponsored links

did you enable cheats under the system tab?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-24-2016, 08:05 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: did you enable cheats under the system tab?

Yes I did. But it still comes up with the same message. Sad
(02-24-2016, 08:03 PM)Arcannixx Wrote: 8. After that I put the cheat file into the right folder- "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Cheats\0F6B6315.pnach"
9. Then I simply started the game, with cheats enabled, and I come up with the message- "Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\0F6B6315.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded" in the console.
Umm you posted the answer...the installer version of pcsx2,search for the cheats in the documents\pcsx2.cheats folder
The portable version search for them in the pcsx2.exe directory in the cheats sub folder
Oh ok... sry I just downloaded pcsx2 yesterday so I'm sort of a noob at this lol... sorry for being stupid Smile It works now.