Cheats don't work for me in gta sa
Is there a way I can fix this? I am running the most recent nightly version of PCSX2 (v 1.7.5725) and I downloaded it from [pcsx2.net]. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core processor 3.70 GHz. And a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card. And 16 GB RAM.

Sponsored links

What cheat? The built-in or external like Gameshark/Codebreaker?
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(04-27-2024, 07:30 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: What cheat? The built-in or external like Gameshark/Codebreaker?

The built in. I'm not familiar with externals.
(04-27-2024, 07:34 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: The built in. I'm not familiar with externals.

Did you use a controller or keyboard?
Also, what did I mean by built-in is the one that already in the game which you have to press the combination of buttons.
Unless you mean by PNACH which is the external one.
No that's what I mean, by pressing a combination of buttons. And I'm using a xbox one controller
(04-27-2024, 07:42 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: No that's what I mean, by pressing a combination of buttons. And I'm using a xbox one controller

Check your controller configuration then, especially on the D-pad assignments.
GTA codes only uses face buttons, shoulders, triggers, and D-pads.
And make sure you didn't run something that can intercept the controller like Steam or those controller wrappers like DS4Windows.
I actually just tried some other cheats. Some work and some don't for me. The weapons cheats dont work. Maybe it's because I'm early in the game? I only played 1 mission so far
(04-27-2024, 08:04 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: I actually just tried some other cheats. Some work and some don't for me. The weapons cheats dont work. Maybe it's because I'm early in the game? I only played 1 mission so far

No, all of the cheats should work even early game.
Like I said, check your controller settings.
I did. I even double set the buttons related to the weapons cheat

I'm sorry. Literally I was just putting them in wrong. Thanks for the help though
(04-27-2024, 08:11 AM)matt08220ify Wrote: I did. I even double set the buttons related to the weapons cheat

Why would you do that? Just set the buttons like you normally would.
Anyway, check the D-pads. The D-pads must be assigned too.