Cheats not working
Hi. Im pretty new to cheating on this  emulator (cuz i never thought id do it), but Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne's final boss is a bit too frustrating to me currently, and i dont really have time or the will to grind for long. So i turned to cheats. Originally i only picked a few i needed, but after seeing them not work, i put all the cheats i could find. Im not really sure why they dont work; ill link my pnach file here so you guys might take a look and hopefully help me as i have no idea what im doing :/

Attached Files
.pnach   E8FCF8EC.pnach (Size: 30 KB / Downloads: 55)

Sponsored links

The very obvious thing here is that '//' in the text file means 'this line is a COMMENT' Smile and all your lines are commented out, including your cheat lines.
To 'enable' a cheat your should uncomment corresponding lines in your pnach file... like this example below:

//THIS IS EXAMPLE... definitely not for SMT
patch=1,EE,20374820,word,FFFFFFFF
patch=1,EE,20374824,word,FFFFFFFF
patch=1,EE,20374828,word,FFFFFFFF

If it still doesn't work... Posting your emulog may help us help you figure out why they're not being loaded.
(10-22-2022, 04:42 AM)MrWizard Wrote: The very obvious thing here is that '//' in the text file means 'this line is a COMMENT' Smile and all your lines are commented out, including your cheat lines.
To 'enable' a cheat your should uncomment corresponding lines in your pnach file... like this example below:

//THIS IS EXAMPLE... definitely not for SMT
patch=1,EE,20374820,word,FFFFFFFF
patch=1,EE,20374824,word,FFFFFFFF
patch=1,EE,20374828,word,FFFFFFFF

If it still doesn't work... Posting your emulog may help us help you figure out why they're not being loaded.

Holy *****. It works. thank you so much brother i love you
I use nintendo emulators a lot, so pcsx2s features are still a new thing for me Laugh