Cheats on Project Zero
Hello everyone

I had cheats problem with project zero (fatal frame European version)

it doesn't work at all while cheats works with other games such as ICO and Godhand

and I use the same way of downloading cheats for all of them so I don't why it doesn't work here specifically 

I attached the pnach file if someone want to take a look

Thanks in advance

Attached Files
.pnach   22E91837.pnach (Size: 217 bytes / Downloads: 57)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Your codes are still encrypted or wrongly decrypted, and PCSX2 doesn't need a master code (Some encryptions might need the master codes to decrypt them but that's it).
Decrypt it properly first with omniconvert.

EDIT: I assume you got your codes from GameHacking.org and apparently the encrypted codes were actually improper/broken there.
Try this codes that I got from Anti-GSC.com instead:

Code:
gametitle=Project Zero (PAL-M5)
//Infinite Health
patch=1,EE,20256824,extended,000001FD

PNACH 2.0 format (1.7.0+ nightlies only, must be named as SLES-50821_22E91837.pnach):

Code:
[Infinite Health]
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-08-2024, 01:24 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Your codes are still encrypted or wrongly decrypted, and PCSX2 doesn't need a master code (Some encryptions might need the master codes to decrypt them but that's it).
Decrypt it properly first with omniconvert.

EDIT: I assume you got your codes from GameHacking.org and apparently the encrypted codes were actually improper/broken there.
Try this codes that I got from Anti-GSC.com instead:

Code:
//Infinite Health

PNACH 2.0 format (1.7.0+ nightlies only, must be named as SLES-50821_22E91837.pnach):

Code:
[Infinite Health]

Thank you very much it worked and yes I got it from gamehacking and didn't know about the site you mentioned (when I entered it by your link it didn't work lol but it's no matter)
(02-08-2024, 06:36 AM)Rami_Milanista Wrote: Thank you very much it worked and yes I got it from gamehacking and didn't know about the site you mentioned (when I entered it by your link it didn't work lol but it's no matter)

Oops sorry I mean this: https://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/....php?codes=
(02-08-2024, 09:13 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Oops sorry I mean this: https://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/....php?codes=

Sorry but do you have the infinite camera type 37 cheat
I tried to get it from the site and converted it from action replay v1 to raw standard and it didn't worked
(02-09-2024, 04:30 PM)Rami_Milanista Wrote: Sorry but do you have the infinite camera type 37 cheat
I tried to get it from the site and converted it from action replay v1 to raw standard and it didn't worked

It's actually v2 encryption so set it to that
Also to decrypt them properly you need the master code too (but just for decrypting. You don't need to include it on your PNACH).
(02-09-2024, 04:35 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: It's actually v2 encryption so set it to that
Also to decrypt them properly you need the master code too (but just for decrypting. You don't need to include it on your PNACH).

I tried but it gives me the same code without changing anything
I'll put a screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In this case, you have selected the wrong output. Try Xploder Version 1 - 3 or Xploder Version 4. Good luck! Smile
(02-09-2024, 07:01 PM)Rami_Milanista Wrote: I tried but it gives me the same code without changing anything
I'll put a screenshot

Go to Options then "Set AR2 Key Code".
It should be like this:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-02-10-074616.png]
(Choose "RESET (AR1 key)" to set it that way).