Chrome detecting some threads as malicious.
(01-27-2013, 11:57 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: I dont have any warnings, yes i do have mouse middle wheel Smile
If you like ADBlock ,move to Firefox. Also to be calm and safe on internet use free Avast .No ADs in free version ,very good detection ,very low system resources usage.
Smile

I don't think I could ever leave Chrome! 99% of the time it works fine for me, with the occasional problem Tongue. I'm currently using Microsoft Security Essentials, which like Avast, is free. Everyone else in my family uses Avast though, so I might give that a try Smile. Once I downloaded Real Temp for a friend, and his Avast antivirus detected it as a rootkit lol.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments

Sponsored links

Lol it's Parotaku's avatar Tongue It's hosted at membres.lycos.fr and I guess someone there used that host to spread malware. I'll notify him Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hmm i cant see anything malicious on this host . False positives usual thing.And this site dont looks like fake 1
Smile Expensive design . But as always anything can be..
(01-28-2013, 01:07 AM)Bositman Wrote: Lol it's Parotaku's avatar Tongue It's hosted at membres.lycos.fr and I guess someone there used that host to spread malware. I'll notify him Tongue

Lol Tongue2
(01-28-2013, 01:07 AM)Bositman Wrote: Lol it's Parotaku's avatar Tongue It's hosted at membres.lycos.fr and I guess someone there used that host to spread malware. I'll notify him Tongue

Oh haha Tongue. I just tried to go on his profile and the malware message came up again, so yeah you must be right it's to do with him Tongue.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
What kind of malware? Send file to https://www.virustotal.com/
My firewall cant see a thing... and not blocking also.