Clocktower 3 Compatibility
Alright, before I post anything here is my system

PCSX2 v 0.9.7 r3113 (beta)
Intel Core i7 Quad Core (8 logical cores) 2.93ghz
Windows 7 64 bit
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB

Now, to my issue. I've found that Clocktower 3 when using Hardware rendering in either DX10/11 or DX9 with the gsdx-sse4r 3068 plugin that the FMVs flicker constantly (basically they look like a broken film where theres a constant black that gos on and off of the cinematic) I've tried almost every setting change under the sun to fix this after the defaults didn't work. Eventually I gave up and switched to Software rendering, Software rendering fixed the issue with the flickering cinematic s so they look fine now, and the game runs well, however the hardware rendering looks far smoother and does not have the jagged texture issues that the software rendering produces. So in short, I would appreciate it if someone could provide input (if any is possible or available) to have the game run with hardware rendering but without having flickering cinematic s. Even if you suggest using a different version of PSCX2 or have suggestions for smoother software rendering I would be open to that since my system will run any game even in software mode at 60 or more fps...though I had bad luck running 0.9.6 on my system which is why I downloaded the beta.

Sponsored links

Since software solved the issue its highly unlikely you will find a sulotion in hardware. One thing you could do is run it in hardware then when an FMV starts switch to software mode ingame with F8(Im not 100% it might be F9) and then back to hardware after.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
maybe its a well known bug... well try using the suggestion of GamerGeek and lets wait for the release of next beta.. hope it fixes it.. try posting it in the bug section.