Codebreaker Cheat Help!
Hey! I'm trying to add Kingdom Hearts (Usa) Cheats to this game but I can't seem to get them to work!

I've looked up almost everything and I still can't seem to get it to work. I used the website:
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/view/4123/

I'm trying to add Quick exp gain to sora, donald, and goofy; Infinite time in the Coliseum; Save the King; Save the Queen; and All Keys;

The Key does match the game!

Then I used the omniconvert program to convert from the raw code to the codebreaker code. However, I'm not sure that I'm setting the things correctly like what should the setting be for the input and output? Do I need to put the enable code and if so which one?

Every time I save the pnach file into the cheats folder, the pcsx2 0.9.7 registers the pnach file but says that no cheats were loaded.

I have attached it here so that someone can help me with it.

It would be really great if you could walk me through what you did and such.

Please can someone help me with this? Thanks!

Attached Files
.pnach   0f6b6315.pnach (Size: 186 bytes / Downloads: 386)

Sponsored links

(07-07-2010, 05:59 AM)datcnguyen Wrote: Hey! I'm trying to add Kingdom Hearts (Usa) Cheats to this game but I can't seem to get them to work!

I've looked up almost everything and I still can't seem to get it to work. I used the website:
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/view/4123/

I'm trying to add Quick exp gain to sora, donald, and goofy; Infinite time in the Coliseum; Save the King; Save the Queen; and All Keys;

The Key does match the game!

Then I used the omniconvert program to convert from the raw code to the codebreaker code. However, I'm not sure that I'm setting the things correctly like what should the setting be for the input and output? Do I need to put the enable code and if so which one?

Every time I save the pnach file into the cheats folder, the pcsx2 0.9.7 registers the pnach file but says that no cheats were loaded.

I have attached it here so that someone can help me with it.

It would be really great if you could walk me through what you did and such.

Please can someone help me with this? Thanks!
No way it will work, the code must be decrypted, use CB2crypt v1.1 (search the web for it), make sure the "use common v7 decryption" is ticked since those codes clearly are from that version and above.

Still it's not enough, the pnach files use proprietary format and it is too long to be explained/repeated again and again. The forum does have several threads about pnach files already...
Imagination is where we are truly real
@nosisab Ken Keleh
Could you please stop quoting full large posts especially when they're right before yours?
It makes some big threads just more difficult to read (not this one but there wasn't a need to make the quote when you're the second poster). Just quote the part you're answering to.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@Shadow Lady
You're right, actually I just click reply but should not do it so frequently.
Imagination is where we are truly real