Colin mcrae 2005 problem
Hello, I have a serious problem with the game Colin McGree 2005. The game runs too fast, I have tried various options to solve this problem. I heard that many people have problems with this.
My laptop requirements
16GB
GEFORCE RTX 4050
INTEL ICORE 7.3.5 GHZ WITH TURBO BOOST (4.7GHZ).
Turbo boost is turned on, without it the games run slowly. Is there any way to solve this problem? I run on PCSX2 1.7.0
Thanks, I'll do it tomorrow, wait patiently, but I have deeper compatibility on this device than on the previous game

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game is broken, you can underclock the EE to 50%, that's all you can do.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you very much, I have a powerful laptop, so I play a lot of games. Even driver 3. Smile
The main reason was not connecting the charger to the socket, now the game is ***** terrible.
you just need to have strong equipment
I think the laptop will run more than 2667.That is, by eye 99%
For those who are green, a very powerful laptop or computer will run a lot of games
(02-14-2024, 07:53 AM)Metalion Wrote: I think the laptop will run more than 2667.That is, by eye 99%
For those who are green, a very powerful laptop or computer will run a lot of games

are you a bot ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Don't forgive me for reacting like that. I just wanted to write to others, so that they can play smoothly, you need to have strong hardware. I'm sorry again
Recent builds fixed the game and now it runs as intended.
I don't want to make a mess, but is it possible to set the PCSX2 settings to 60fps on my device? In Shadow of the colossus I have 30-50 FPS at the beginning of the game. It jumps for a while, it can be compensated somehow?.