Coliseum Road To Freedom problems
Sad 
so i have been trying to get Coliseum Road To Freedom working on my pcsx2 emulator. I can play it but its slow and lagging on the actual game play parts. the cut scenes work smoothly, and i have messed with some of the speed hacks to try and fix it but to no avail i have come up empty handed If you have any information that can help me it would be greatly appreciated also on the forums i have read that some people have gotten the iso to run smoothly.
here are my rig specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ @ 3.0 GHz
3GB of ram
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.
service pack 1
AMD Radeon HD 6950 @ 1GB ram

thanks

Sponsored links

I guess those people had better specs too Tongue2
this CPU is unfotunately quite slow for pcsx2
try setting all recommended speedhacks, ee cycle rate to 2 and vu cycle stealing to 1
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-04-2012, 10:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess those people had better specs too Tongue2
this CPU is unfotunately quite slow for pcsx2
try setting all recommended speedhacks, ee cycle rate to 2 and vu cycle stealing to 1

just a random question not much knowledge of PS2 emus. but it really takes alot of cpu power to play a game thats like almost 8 years old? but i can easily play new games like Guild Wars 2 on medium to high settings?
Yes since emulation is totally different from PC games. For more info you can read this (it's in the FAQ as well): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Why-is-PCSX2-slow
[Image: newsig.jpg]