Colosseum: Road to Freedom
Hi Guys, I know this is a somewhat old game, maybe a lot of people aren't playing this anymore but...

My ex-girlfriend won't return me my old ps2, which has me pretty pissed, so I downloaded pcsx2 to play Colosseum which is my favorite but...

Problems... Wacko For some reason I can't come to understand the game will simply not let me send items into the box with the L1+X buttons. It will kick the items EVEN AFTER the battle. Even worst, if I accidentally drop for example, the helmet, IT WON'T LEMME PICK IT UP!!! (Not just send it to the box, it won't letme pick it up at all).

It's pretty frustrating, I've read in other forums people asking with the same problem but no one has answeared them.

Please help me, really apreciate it.

Thanx...!!!!!!!

Sponsored links

Your ex-girlfriend won't return your PS2 but you managed to pull the bios files off of it?

That aside... the only advice I could give you is to try with clamping set to full and use the latest beta of PCSX2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Not a bug report... moved.

Please post your PCSX2 settings, plugin settings and other info if necessary so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-23-2011, 07:29 PM)Koji Wrote: Your ex-girlfriend won't return your PS2 but you managed to pull the bios files off of it?

That aside... the only advice I could give you is to try with clamping set to full and use the latest beta of PCSX2.
Maybe he already had the bios files
Don't even know why you bothered telling the story.

PAL or NTSC version of the game?
NTSC...

BTW, I rented the japanese version and these bugs don't occur, but it's awfull, I can't read a thing.