Compile problem
i have compiled today the rev 708 and tested it and was a lot slower then i see that there was an official download of the same rev and i used that rev and had "normal speed" so i was wondering how was that possible.

Also the rev that i compiled is 5mb and the official is 2mb

In addition i would like to add that when i try to ocmpile plugins i get ncb's insted of dll's like for example "CDVDiso_vs2008.ncb"

Sponsored links

Could it be you compiled the debug build?
(02-06-2009, 06:23 PM)dralor Wrote: Could it be you compiled the debug build?

i compiled the rev from the suite

edit: i think yes cuz the file name is "pcsx2pg-vtlb-dbg-r708.exe"
i thing dbg is for debug

how do i complile the "normal" version?
Build-> Configuration Manager then select release vtlb from the scroll down menu.
WOOT im not the only tard who has done this. I did the exact same thing last night, then started freaking out cause i was loosing 20fps. Then i looked at the name of the file and it had debug in it, so sufficient to say i banged my head a few time. hahah
Debug build loosing a lot of FPS for certain reason! It got much lesser optimizations, have lot of debug functions, and write to logs. If you compile by yourself, you should be aware of compilation targets!
(02-06-2009, 06:49 PM)dralor Wrote: Build-> Configuration Manager then select release vtlb from the scroll down menu.

tnks =p