Compiling GSDX error
Sorry if this is in wrong forum, i had pretty much hard time picking on which forum should i post it.
Hello, im trying to make a little hack for gsdx, but im having problems compiling it... Please dont stop reading here, i have read the guide that is in here and i did exactly ( at least i think i did, i triple checked it... ) how it said, i was basicaly doing everything from point 1. Setting up the Build Environment, to 5. Effective Build Troubleshooting Steps ( counting it too ). I think the problem may lies in version of my visual studio, its:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008: Professional Edition ( good to be in msdn )
Windows 7 64bit

and i noticed that in guide in point 2. Configuring the Build Environment, there are only guides for standard and express edition. But thats only my guess.
So anyway, i have downloaded all preqreq's, downloaded source code, i have configured libraries and includes, after all that i have set it to "Release SSE2" and "Win32", and then i picked GSdx from Solution Explorer and from Build menu i picked "Build GSdx", here is the build log:

http://pastebin.com/m346ad565

and here is the short version with error only

Code:
    Performing Pre-Build Event...
SubWCRev: 'd:\Gry\diglet\plugins\GSdx'
Last committed at revision 2019
Updated to revision 2040
Local modifications found
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\intrin.h(1040) : error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function '_interlockedbittestandset' not allowed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\intrin.h(1040) : see declaration of '_interlockedbittestandset'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\intrin.h(1041) : error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function '_interlockedbittestandreset' not allowed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\intrin.h(1041) : see declaration of '_interlockedbittestandreset'

Im pretty much sure that this error isint there due to my poor programming skills, because this error appears even when i revert the changes or redownload source.

Can anyone give me a little hint about what im doing wrong?
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.

Sponsored links