Complete list of ALL BIOS Types we can get online with??
(07-28-2009, 01:49 PM)pigfaced Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 01:35 PM)Petre Wrote: Stupidity makes me hostile.
So you smack yourself in the face every time you look in a mirror? Try using something with a bit more weight, hopefully it'll knock some common sense and basic gratitude into that empty head of yours.

So me saying something more intelligent will knock sense into my head? Last i checked sense had to be in ones head before he could use it. But apparently not. Your formula suggests othewise. Well, congratulations on defying the laws of science. Intellect comes before one gains it, apparently.

Practice what you preach.
(07-28-2009, 02:22 PM)ardhi Wrote: very long argumentation, and most of them is out of topic...

so, petre, are you sure want an answer here? or just looking for a argumentation about wording?

are you looking for a ps2? if you need to dump an "onlineable" bios, then ask to a shopkeeper for a ps2 that able to go online...

if you just picking illegal bioses that capable online, dont ask here, this forum restrict any support for illegal stuff. Smile

1. Owning an IP isnt illegal...But you hacking my compute is...: o
and
2. I dont trust anyone who supports Terrorists who become President while laughing at the morons who put him there.
3. Yes i came here to start a fight. Thats the true motive behind all questions.
4. I thought the reason i asked this question was to find out which Bios Types are "onlineable." But who knows, i could be wrong.
Where do i report fraudulent forums?

Sponsored links

(07-28-2009, 03:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation...ansion_Bay

So only models with expansion bays will work with the online emulator? Was it designed to only be compatible with those systems? I dont know if the bios information would be so different in an older model, as it can still go online.

What im gathering here is that noone knows the answer. But some of you are trying very hard to make it appear as though you know something, when you dont. Others are just here for attention.

Why doesnt someone just say: we have no idea.

[Image: sig-25163.png]
Lol you really are a moron. Sorry for trying to help you, I should have figured out you would insist on being totally ungrateful.
Reporting an administrator's post is fairly stupid wouldn't you think? If you flame and insult,expect the same from everyone else.
If you don't like the responses or the forum,you know the way out. It would be better for you and for us too. See ya
[Image: newsig.jpg]
RE: Complete list of ALL BIOS Types we can get online with??
Lol you really are a moron. Sorry for trying to help you, I should have figured out you would insist on being totally ungrateful.

Reporting an administrator's post is fairly stupid wouldn't you think?

No. I dont. Get off your high horse. You're born equal to everyone else. Noone can make himself worth more than others, only worth less by his own efforts.

If you flame and insult,expect the same from everyone else.

If you're saying that if one person does it everyone else can, and those are the rules, then it means we all can, and means i had a right to say what i said in my second post, because i was the first to get attacked. All you are doing is proving me right. Repeatedly.

If you don't like the responses or the forum,you know the way out. It would be better for you and for us too. See ya

I came here to ask a question, and not only didnt get an answer but got harassed. If this section of the forum will not provide information what does it exist for? The majority of you belong in General Chat, where your BS is expected.
No matter how many times you report the staff to our forum staff, we won't ban each other because you think you are right Tongue
(07-28-2009, 03:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: No matter how many times you report the staff to our forum staff, we won't ban each other because you think you are right Tongue

I know. Thats the point im trying to prove here. There is no such thing as a person being right or wrong. Only a couple of freinds grouping together to single someone out, as usual.

There is strength in numbers, they say. But the strength of one individual to defend against the horde is far greater. Dont you think? I dont hide behind titles. Nor will i ever. And i think you're jealous that someone has the balls to say what he thinks without being able to be affected by you, no matter how many of you there are. I dont care if i get banned, this site is not MY life, it is yours. I dont spend my life talking about playing games, i play them. Plus i have more than one IP to use so if i need to come back to ask another question i will.
Its really not difficult.
Check this thread. Users who are not our 'friends' have replied and somehow no one is on your side. Surely,everyone is wrong and you are right....keep believing that Tongue
If you had any idea about what you're talking about,you would know that your IP is public and that no one needs to 'hack your computer' to acquire it.

I don't care if you get banned either,or how many times you report posts thinking you are doing some one man revolution against the evil users of the free forum who don't want to help you because you are rude and provoking. Just give me another excuse to ban you and be done with it,or leave on your own accord since you hate this place and everyone so much (probably because you didn't find a way to play your pirated stuff).
Well try getting back after you get banned. The forum has IP and hostmask checks to get rid of spammers like you Wink
(07-28-2009, 03:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: Check this thread. Users who are not our 'friends' have replied and somehow no one is on your side. Surely,everyone is wrong and you are right....keep believing that Tongue
If you had any idea about what you're talking about,you would know that your IP is public and that no one needs to 'hack your computer' to acquire it.

I don't care if you get banned either,or how many times you report posts thinking you are doing some one man revolution against the evil users of the free forum who don't want to help you because you are rude and provoking. Just give me another excuse to ban you and be done with it,or leave on your own accord since you hate this place and everyone so much (probably because you didn't find a way to play your pirated stuff).
Well try getting back after you get banned. The forum has IP and hostmask checks to get rid of spammers like you Wink

I was waiting for you to respond so that i could speak again. I knew you would. You cant resist. : D

1. I am right.
2. You ARE jealous.
3. I wonder how much anger is festering within you at present?
4. Bravo on providing technial support. I think you're enjoying spending your time here with me rather than answering questions to the best of your ability, which was apparently not all that impressive to begin with..I think your knowledge base is limited. You bring shame upon your own website.
5. You think im cute, dont you. You're right.

Oh yeah, having a high rank on a forum isnt enough to protect you from actual authorities, im afraid. Harassment is illegal, friend. And i just might have to have a friend of mine look into this matter : )

threatening me with this whole IP deal is pretty hefty stuff too. I think one might consider that a breach of privacy. Tsk Tsk. Lets see how many other laws you can break whilst preaching about the laws.

By all means, go on.
Thanks for making my day a tiny bit better Laugh
Why are you so philosophical about it...Such posts don't really make sense,only in movies and rarely in real life...Also,they can ban you because of cookies/cache and you don't always get other IP...Don't delude yourself...People are here to help in legal issues,in such illegal issues like this one,you must not expect help...They were even kind enough to answer this much to you,and you ain't even banned...so my friendly advice to you is : "Act friendly to those that act the same,and for illegal issues go here