Computer gaming n00b with a head ache
I've been stuck on this ALL day. I'm working my way through the guide and I think I would be exponentially more successful if I knew what the terms meant.
I'm having trouble with the controllers. I don't even know where to begin. If someone could explain it, like "Controllers for Dummiez"
And also Cdvdrom; I don't know which one to configure or am I supposed to figure all of them?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

What problems do you have exactly?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-16-2010, 07:16 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

What problems do you have exactly?

I don't know which controls to configure to which keys. Especially the analogs. That's where I am the most confused.

And for the CDCDrom I don't know if I'm supposed to select Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 or Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 or CDVDnull Driver 0.5.0 or P.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 0.6.0 and the other options in the guide I don't have.

I'm just stuck with my lack of tech knowledge unfortunately... =/
If you're running the game from an ISO use the Linuz ISO cdvd one, otherwise try the others but CDVDnull as it's name says it's a null plugin... does nothing.

As for the keys well just configure them however you want, some games need all of the buttons/axis assigned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
for the controller.. plug ur usb controler... configure lily pad. go to pad 1 then if u click cross.. make sure to hit X on your controller other wise the controller wont work.. just put all of them by using controller after u click the commands to mapp on
(08-16-2010, 05:25 PM)darkvirus Wrote: for the controller.. plug ur usb controler... configure lily pad. go to pad 1 then if u click cross.. make sure to hit X on your controller other wise the controller wont work.. just put all of them by using controller after u click the commands to mapp on

yeah, that made it cristal clearGlare
If you need further help, I can configure them for youLaugh
processor intel e2200 Overclocked @ 2.92
3gbs Ram @ 540mhz 1:1 ratio
ATI 5570 graphics card
motherboard T41HD Biostar overclock friendly