Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration Crises
Hi, I've recently doanloaded the 0.9.6 built. Installed it on my laptop, went through the process to get a bios.

I have a God of War 1 & 2 DVD images which i use deamon tools to load with. Everything works perfectly together accept the sound. Its keeps breaking up or adding garbage. in the intro. When i actualy start to play it gets worse. It took me some time to figure out the correct graphics settings for the laptop but no matter what i set in the sound settings, it just does not get any better.

My Laptop specs are as follows: Intel Dual Core 2GHz, 4GB DDR2, ATI Mobility HD 4530, 82801 HD audio Controler & Vista Home Premium. (Its the HP Pavilion DV6)

Sponsored links

You have problems in sound because the game is going too slow. Either enable time stretching (which will slowdown sound effects/music to match the slowdowns you're getting in game) or you'll have to learn to deal with it until you have a faster computer to play PCSX2 with.
[Image: 2748844.png]
iv got a laptop not much better than yours

newest beta i can get up to around 70-80% speed and with time stretching its pretty ok to play