Configuration PCSX2???
What are the EE and GS% during the slowdowns? How bad does the game slow down?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

PAL version try this : 256X240
NTSC version try this :312X256
I'll try it and I'll make you know about it! Wink
Ok, it doesn't work at all, but it's better than before. Wink After my try, I watched some videos on youtube of Dark Cloud made using the emulator and it seems to run perfectly, even in big areas. I really don't understand why my one doesn't run in that way. o_O Can be the problem in my processor? Have you any other advices for me to try fix my problem?
Thanks a lot! Laugh
(04-30-2013, 03:06 PM)Paul88 Wrote: Ok, it doesn't work at all, but it's better than before. Wink After my try, I watched some videos on youtube of Dark Cloud made using the emulator and it seems to run perfectly, even in big areas. I really don't understand why my one doesn't run in that way. o_O Can be the problem in my processor? Have you any other advices for me to try fix my problem?
Thanks a lot! Laugh

Could be a mix of things. Better hardware, different configuration... even different pcsx2 version.

If the video has its configuration in the description you could try copying the same settings. Its not a recommended way to go about it, but it cant hurt.

Otherwise, as asked before, what are your EE, GS and VU % values when the slowdown occurs?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
In EE menu there are no values. I've just to choise between two options: EmotionEngine is on recompiler; IOP too; advace settings of EE/FPU are zero for the first on the right and normal for the Clamping.
In the VU menu: recompiler microVU for both VU0 and VU1; zero for the first on the right and normal for Clamping.
In the GS: my values are from the top to the bottom 100, 50 and 200%.

I'm running the game to see the %. Wink
EE 70%
GS 43%
VU 12%
UI 1%
Videos recorded using PCSX2 ( GSDX have a secret recording utility ) will always perform full speed don't believe that Laugh

but that doesn't mean that he may have better hardware Smile
Yea thats why its not recommended to copy any settings given, but generally it cant hurt.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Any other advice to fix this problem?