Configuration crash!
What's interesting is that he mentioned it happens on multiple computers too... So it has to be something interfering with PCSX2 that's on all those computers.

This might not be it at all, but could it be an antivirus blocking the program from reading the plugins somehow? Resulting in the crash afterwards.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(04-14-2017, 12:14 PM)Ryudo Wrote: What's interesting is that he mentioned it happens on multiple computers too... So it has to be something interfering with PCSX2 that's on all those computers.

This might not be it at all, but could it be an antivirus blocking the program from reading the plugins somehow? Resulting in the crash afterwards.

Thanks to all of you! I think I'll try to update DirectX (even if I think in Windows 10 x64 they are already updated to the latest, version 12); I tried deleting gsdx pligins, version avx and avx2, and nothing betters!
Now I'll try downloading a git version, however, I remember this issue even occurs after reformatting my PC and trying pcsx2 on a "clean" PC!
However, every further suggestion is already well come!
(04-20-2017, 02:30 PM)Djchubby Wrote: Thanks to all of you! I think I'll try to update DirectX (even if I think in Windows 10 x64 they are already updated to the latest, version 12); I tried deleting gsdx pligins, version avx and avx2, and nothing betters!
Now I'll try downloading a git version, however, I remember this issue even occurs after reformatting my PC and trying pcsx2 on a "clean" PC!
However, every further suggestion is already well come!

From what I've seen, the crash should be caused by LilyPad 0.12 plugin! I don't know if older or newer versions have this problem, however I decided to delete this plugin and use the XPad 0.2! Do You know if a fixed version of LilyPad is available or it is better to keep using XPad plugin?
Thank You very much!