Configuration for Lord of the rings the third age
Does anyone know good config for Lord of the rings the third age to have good graph (don't have black bars at screen) and normal speed?

Sponsored links

pc specs, pxsx2 version, plougins settings,screenshots ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Software solves the black bars, but grapchics suck and will be very slow depending on you pc. Another way to get rid of the bars in hardware mode is to press esc to go back to the pcsx2 menu then resume your game. For some reason the black bars will be gone but only for a while.

Edit: These both work on the latest beta atleast.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Ah ok thx, but if so I guess I will wait for new version with fixed that problem (I hope it will be fixed Laugh) ah and a bit other guestion here just don't want start new topic, any idea if they will fix ratchet and clank ? speed and graphs?

speed isn't a bug and doesn't have to be fixed.
that's why I've been asking about your specs, pcsx2 version, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
k i will post it tommorow cause now it's too late
----------------------------------------------
Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 1,8ghz
4gb ram ddr2
nvidia geforce 8500GT

PCSX2 V. 0,9,7
GSdx 3068 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.0.16 [gdsx-sse2-r3068] Renderer Dircet3D9 (HARDWARE/SOFTWARE)
in hardware D3D intenal res 1024 1024 scaling x1 texture filtering allow 8bit and alpha correction.when software only edge anti-aliasing.
In EE/IOP recompiler round mode chop/zero, clamping mode nirmal, flush to zero, denormals are zero, in VUs VU0 microVU, saem in VU1, round mode chop/zero, clamping mode normal, flush to zero, denormals to zero, in GS base gramerate 100%. slow motion 50% turbo addjust 200%, ntsc framrate 59,94, pal 50,0, frame skipping disable, speedhacks ee cyclerate 2, those first 2 option recomended used, VU cycle 1, mVU Flag Hack use. I think it;s all. If i missed sth say what and will write
It will always be slow on that PC, PCSX2 is incredibly CPU dependant with most 2d games requiring a 2.5+ghz dual, tri, quad, or hex core and 3d games requiring in excess of 3.5ghz+ dual, tri, quad, or hex cores.
[Image: 2748844.png]
It;s strange because with Direct3D9 HARDWARE it runs just like at ps2, only problem with those black bars.