Configuration for best looking graphics
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find the best video configuration for the emulator to have a look just like the one of the real ps2.

I'm oblidged to use a resolution of 640x480 because I use it on my naomi cabinet but I was not able to find a config that makes the picture clear, it everytime seems to be filtered in any way.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks!!!

Sponsored links

native resolution is the resolution of a real PS2. as simple as that
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the ps2 was designed for analog televisions. To get a nice view you should probably not use modern lcd displays.
(12-18-2014, 01:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: native resolution is the resolution of a real PS2. as simple as that

Yes, I tried this option as well but it seems that the picture is not crisp and it is never possible to see the single pixels just like the original device.

That was not this way on the original console (except for certain games that had come latter in the life of the console using antialiasing).
use a better internal resolution and enable antialiasing and fxaa to get crispy (or) better graphics but, be sure your gpu can handle these intensive graphics.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
you could press F7 a few times and see if you like any of the crt filters. I use those on my laptop because I can't upscale on my laptop
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-23-2014, 04:37 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: because I can't upscale on my laptop
why couldn't you upscale on your laptop ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
weak gpu
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]