Configuring a XBOX 360 Controller
Hi there

I've downloaded PCSX2 For playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
I have wired xbox 360 controller...but how on earth do I configure it?

I've read through many old topics and I've tried setting the buttons with lillypad e.t.c but when doing the left thumb, it overwrites other setting when do right thumb..I also herd something about pokopom. All I have is dll file. I'm really confused and have no Idea what I'm doing..

Could someone show me a picture of there settings and explain step by step, what to do? (I'm stupid I know)

Many Thanks,

Sam

Sponsored links

Hi,

You are not stupid, you are just need help and i can help you a little.
For Xbox 360 Controller you must desactivate "Directinput" in generale option of Lilypad, and this is a screen of my configuration in "Pad 1" because i'm using too a xbox 360 controller.

[Image: 1390239361-sans-titre.png]

And now configured the sensitivity of your "Left stick analogue" : (1.000 in 1.256 for Left, Right, Up and Down) see my screen too.
(01-20-2014, 06:55 PM)CoolColombo Wrote: Hi there

I've read through many old topics and I've tried setting the buttons with lillypad e.t.c but when doing the left thumb, it overwrites other setting when do right thumb..I also herd something about pokopom. All I have is dll file. I'm really confused and have no Idea what I'm doing..

Could someone show me a picture of there settings and explain step by step, what to do? (I'm stupid I know)

Many Thanks,

Sam

Could you please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings.

(01-20-2014, 07:36 PM)Tuwz Wrote: Hi,

You are not stupid, you are just need help and i can help you a little.
For Xbox 360 Controller you must desactivate "Directinput" in generale option of Lilypad, and this is a screen of my configuration in "Pad 1" because i'm using too a xbox 360 controller.

[Image: 1390239361-sans-titre.png]

And now configured the sensitivity of your "Left stick analogue" : (1.000 in 1.256 for Left, Right, Up and Down) see my screen too.

I have direct input ticked and my control works perfectly fine?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
Quote:I have direct input ticked and my control works perfectly fine?

It's true, but without it's the same recommanded in the wiki of Lilypad.
It's just for help him, and with this configuration i have no issue.
(01-20-2014, 06:55 PM)CoolColombo Wrote: Hi there

Many Thanks,

Sam

For Pokopom, first put that dll into the plugins folder. Then, select Pokopom as input plugin on PCSX2 (Config -> Plugin/BIOS selector) and that's it.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]