Controler Problem
I have thrustmaster DT RUMBLE 2-1.
All buttons work great with the emulator and every game.
EXEPT THE RIGHT ANALOG SadSadSadSadSad
When i press right or left there is no problem, but everytime i press UP OR DOWN the emulator suddenly stops working.I tried Lily Pad,SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0 ,MegaPad Plugin 1.3.3 and it is always the same problem !!!!
Everytime i press the RIGHT ANALOG STICK UP OR DOWN the emulator stops working and closes ....
PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO SadSadSadSad
[/b]

Sponsored links

try pressing the analog button?
Yes.When i configure the buttons everything works fine bro ... SadSadSad
But when i play game right after i move the camera and press the right analog stick DOWN OR UP it suddenly STOPS.The gamepad is fine because i can play with pc games ... there must be something to configure ... but what ? SadSadSad
once again.. hit the ANALOG button, I'll upload a pic in a sec to show you what I mean

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok this is what says
Loading GS
Loading SPU2
Loading DEV9
Loading USB ....so far so good ... and exactly when i PRESS *DOWN* it says Pcsx2 stop working
vtlb miss : addr 0x4954B55C , mode 0
^
^
^
^
what is that message ???
vltb miss.. hm.. where's the quote.. standard crashing warning.
why don't you get the newer 0.9.6 or one of the betas. Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
he hasn't said what version he's using
Not a pad plugin issue, sounds like a PCSX2 issue. Almost any time more than one pad plugin has the same problem, it's not a pad plugin issue.
im sorry ... i forgot ... guys i just downloaded it yesterday and it is the PCSX 0.9.6 version.
Im also running windows vista ultimate x64 and i have updated the gamepad drivers.I dont understand what is wrong SadSadSadSadSad