Controler randomly stops being detected by lily
so ive been using pcsx2 since like 0.97 and havent had any issues until now. out of nowhere lily isnt recognizing my controllers input ive tried the newest weekly and the stable 1.2.1 r5875 but niether seem to be working. and because i know this will help ps2 controller hooked up to some wierd adapter i found online that converts its calls to DX input. now i know for a fact its not the controller because i used it in MKX using x360ce not five mins before. any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored links

Please screenshot all tabpages of lilypad configuration.

How do you know it is not working? Does it not work to map the controls or are they not recognized in-game?
(04-29-2015, 04:19 AM)RikuAzhurlar Wrote: so ive been using pcsx2 since like 0.97 and havent had any issues until now. out of nowhere lily isnt recognizing my controllers input ive tried the newest weekly and the stable 1.2.1 r5875 but niether seem to be working. and because i know this will help ps2 controller hooked up to some wierd adapter i found online that converts its calls to DX input. now i know for a fact its not the controller because i used it in MKX using x360ce not five mins before. any help would be greatly appreciated

It sounds like a software/driver issue if it has worked seance 0.97 did you receive a driver update recently for the converter "adapter" and what brand is the converter.... also did you change your OS such as update to windows 8.1 from windows 7
Motherboard: SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz @ 4.8ghz 1.41 v
GPU: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 @ 1866