Controller Plugin
Hey

Im new here, first of all ... thanks for this massively good program.

Okay, ive had most of the stuff set up now but im struggeling with the control's plugin. The controls doesnt respond ingame, when i start it then it asks for wich memory card i wanna use or something similar. I also tryed the "TwinPad 0.8.2" from the main page but it doesnt work, says that some ActiveX file is missing.

Any ideas?
Game: Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC)
Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2.8Ghz | ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB FactoryOC | 2x1GB 800Mhz DDR2 | WinVista Ultimate x86

Sponsored links

Not a bug report, moved.

You sure the plugin is saving the changes and that you configured it right? Did you format your mem card? Tried other games?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-19-2009, 05:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Not a bug report, moved.

You sure the plugin is saving the changes and that you configured it right? Did you format your mem card? Tried other games?

Actually, as always ... things start working after ive reported them. Sorry about the thread Smile

But, may i continue the thread with a slightly different problem? My only game at the moment is Gran Turismo 4 and basically the game works now perfectly, beautiful picture, sound in sync and much more. But, if i go on the track then the screen fills with a noise. Im not sure, maybe its just a compability issue. Or maybe the NTSC & PAL matters? if needed, i can make a screenshot of this ... Rolleyes

Edit: The screen fill with noise but the HUD is visible and clean. (corrected myself a bit)
Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2.8Ghz | ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB FactoryOC | 2x1GB 800Mhz DDR2 | WinVista Ultimate x86
Dont think GT4 works very well yet, try searching for Gran Turismo 4 related threads.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-19-2009, 08:39 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Dont think GT4 works very well yet, try searching for Gran Turismo 4 related threads.

Yea, well im getting some more games today from my cousin. Dont know if You know them but Tekken 5 for example - ive played only the Tekken 2 on PS1 ^^. But ok. Happy