Controller doesn't work on some games
Controller doesn't work on some games. I am able to use my controller only on one game - Burnout 3. Does anyone know is it possible to fix it and how, so i can play other games (Chrash of titans, Tenchu-Wrath of heaven,Fatal shadows) with controller ?

Sponsored links

What controller are you talking about?
(02-23-2016, 02:03 AM)Might Deus Wrote: What controller are you talking about?

Gamepad
Dude, some actual specifics would be useful. Gamepad is just another word for controller.

We are looking for something like "X360 controller" or "Dual Shock 3" or "Logitech Cordless Action"
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-23-2016, 03:20 AM)SunlightTears Wrote: Gamepad

that's real damn specific.

I see blyss ninja'd me
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ugh, idk it looks like this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ACME USB PS2 Controller

Are they wireless or using USB port?
Wireless
Maybe my controller isn't compatible, because i can't set R3, L3 buttons. On wiki i found that "certain PS2 games that utilize the DualShock 2's analog buttons are not compatible with the DualShock".
I tried using Dualshock 1 and had the same outcome.
(02-23-2016, 03:20 PM)SunlightTears Wrote: Wireless
Maybe my controller isn't compatible, because i can't set R3, L3 buttons. On wiki i found that "certain PS2 games that utilize the DualShock 2's analog buttons are not compatible with the DualShock".
I tried using Dualshock 1 and had the same outcome.
That only applies to an actual PS2, it's not an issue with PCSX2. Can you post a screenshot of your controller plugin settings?
(02-23-2016, 04:43 PM)FlatOut Wrote: That only applies to an actual PS2, it's not an issue with PCSX2. Can you post a screenshot of your controller plugin settings?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)