Controller, fps and graphic problem 0.9.7 ver
I've got some problems running the pcsx 0.9.7 properly
First of all i can't save the changes i do in the controllers settings. When i try saving them i get a message. Watch below in the first ss.
Secondly there are some vertical unwanted lines in my screen while running tekken 5. sec ss
Lastly the fps is 11 which is somehow slow. isn't it?
The screenshots below should be helpful
edited: i saw that pressing save won't work to all settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Tekken 5 is a very demanding game. You'll almost never see it run at full speed.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
Probably you are another victim of the (in)famous C:\Program Files Smile

That symptom is characteristic. Try installing the emulator in another folder outside any specially protected. something like C:\games does the trick.
Imagination is where we are truly real
dx9 sw mode will take care of the lines
(08-22-2010, 11:59 PM)DarkFang Wrote: Tekken 5 is a very demanding game. You'll almost never see it run at full speed.

indeed. but i prefer having low graphic performance and high speed than the opposite.
anyway first thing is to find how to save controls. without that i can do nothing Tongue
(08-23-2010, 12:05 AM)tkman Wrote:
(08-22-2010, 11:59 PM)DarkFang Wrote: Tekken 5 is a very demanding game. You'll almost never see it run at full speed.

indeed. but i prefer having low graphic performance and high speed than the opposite.
anyway first thing is to find how to save controls. without that i can do nothing Tongue

It doesn't matter if you have the best graphics or the ***** graphics, your speed is going to be slow.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
(08-23-2010, 12:05 AM)Saiki Wrote: dx9 sw mode will take care of the lines

What's a dx9 sw mode and how do i activate it?
configure the GS plugin and you'll be able to activate it there

T5 runs for me at 30fps SW mode. dx10 hw considerably faster, but with bugs

(speedhacks are your friend with this game, no matter how fast your PC is)
(08-23-2010, 12:18 AM)Saiki Wrote: configure the GS plugin and you'll be able to activate it there

T5 runs for me at 30fps SW mode. dx10 hw considerably faster, but with bugs

(speedhacks are your friend with this game, no matter how fast your PC is)

Thanks to you i realised that whatever change i do, no matter how many times i press save, nothing will change. i mean save command is not working hehehe
try using the binary that is available here in the forum... so you will not have the problem in installing at c:\program files