Controller issue when Play FFXII
I'm playing FFXII US ver. on PCSX2 0.9.6. The game seems running well, but there's a problem with the controller. I use USB Analog Controller with Lilypad plugin and it works perfectly on other game, but with this FFXII it can't navigate the cursor when in the Menu (and in Menu only ) so I can't choose command, can't save or load..etc..etc..even when I can move chars around and do any other action (In battle I only can choose Attack command since it's the default position of cursor ). Anyone can show me the solution to solve this stupid situation ??

Thanks a lot

BTW : My sys : Phenom II X6 1055, 4GB Crucial DDR3 Dual Cha., 9800GTX Asus, and I running on Win7 Ultimate x64

Sponsored links

You probably forgot to bind the keys for the d-pad so make sure everything in the controller plugin is configured.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Now After a few config I can navigate by the D-pad but still not the left analog, a little annoying but at least can play the game now. Still looking forward to the full solution to end this issue. Thanks
huh? what other issue you have?
(06-25-2010, 08:35 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You probably forgot to bind the keys for the d-pad so make sure everything in the controller plugin is configured.
Thanks but I don't think it's the right answer, since I've config them very carefully and play many games perfectly before. And I keep them w/o any change to play this game but the problem just jump out from nowhere. Anyway thank for the answer, dude
(06-25-2010, 08:42 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: huh? what other issue you have?
Ohh..I thought that I can navigate the cursor in Menu by the Left Analog like in FFX or FFX-2, not by the D-Pad. I'm not quite feel comfortable with the D-pad.

Plz don't tell me I CAN'T control Menu by Left Analog stick in FFXII ~.~
That's right, I think you can use the analog for the licenses but not for the rest of the menu.

Maybe look in the game options and see if you can change the behavior of the controls.
Ohh my...With such a longtime game and I have to change between the D-pad and Left Stick manually in every single battle ? ~.~ .How couldn't they keep the control just like FFX ?

Anyway, thanks for the info, buddy. I go enjoy this game now, bye