Controller pad multitap
Hi everyone.
I have a question about controllers.
I have two games both of whom need different control settings. I saw that a i can activate more than one pad through multitap. The first pad is for Tekken and the second one is for Devil May Cry. I tried changing controls from pad1 to pad2 while playing but i couldn't. Do i have to change controls each time i wanna play a game?

Sponsored links

YEah pretty much but try saving the settings for each of them.You know first set the controls for Tekken 5 and save them then move the LilyPad.ini file elsewhere now save the controls for Devil May Cry.Now when you are playing Tekken5 jxt move the file back into the directory but remember to move the other file(DMC controls) out of the directory b4 moving Tekken 5 controls in so that it does replace the DMC controls.Do the same when you want to play DMC
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
There is a save and load feature in Lilypad. On the first page to the lower right. I havent tried it myself but you could give it a try.

Edit: Just gave it a try and it works perfectly.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(08-27-2010, 12:57 PM)Speedy42 Wrote: YEah pretty much but try saving the settings for each of them.You know first set the controls for Tekken 5 and save them then move the LilyPad.ini file elsewhere now save the controls for Devil May Cry.Now when you are playing Tekken5 jxt move the file back into the directory but remember to move the other file(DMC controls) out of the directory b4 moving Tekken 5 controls in so that it does replace the DMC controls.Do the same when you want to play DMC

hmmmm thanks really good idea. but if there was somekind of hotkey to change pads for example from 1 to 2 or from 2 to 1 it would be easier.
ANYWAY thank you its very helpful
(08-27-2010, 01:07 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: There is a save and load feature in Lilypad. On the first page to the lower right. I havent tried it myself but you could give it a try.

Edit: Just gave it a try and it works perfectly.

It works, thanks a lot.
thank you both