Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controller problem
For some reason after random time the D-Pad and Left Analog settings are switched.

First let me explain something(not be confused by my explanation).I have Logitech Dual Action gamepad and I have problems with my analog sticks and because of that I use a function that comes from my drivers to switch the Left Analog with the D-Pad and in this way when I have to use the Left Analog in some game(not only PS2 game)I can use the D-Pad instead and when I have to use the D-Pad I use the Left Analog(on most of the games that I own the D-Pad is not used or it does the same thing as the Left Analog)

Sometimes when I enter the settings of LilyPad/SSSPSX everything is the way I left it but ingame when I want to use the D-Pad(Left Analog),rather than moving it's using the commands for the D-Pad(D-Pad) and I have to reconfigure the directions again to make it work like before(it's real pain to configure the Left Analog because when I move the stick on some direction,it's moving on almost every direction by little).This happens completely at random.

Sponsored links

Does it happen with all games? You didn't mention which PCSX2 you are using or the versions of the plugins. Not very useful this way
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-11-2009, 03:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: Does it happen with all games? You didn't mention which PCSX2 you are using or the versions of the plugins. Not very useful this way

It happens on any pcsx2 version(I'm sure of that).I'm using pcsx2 since 0.9.2 and this problem always appear from time to time and it's happening on every game(not every time when I start a game but ones this problem appear,the only way to fix it is to reconfigure my controller again)

When it happens on one game,it affects all of the rest.
I never had this happen. So i guess it's an issue with your controller
[Image: newsig.jpg]
But how configurating the controller the same way fixes the problem Blink
I have this problem only on pcsx2(I use 7 more emus for different consoles and I have 8 PC games and on none of them this problem appear)