Controller problem
Hi pcsx2 team i have a problem define controls.i use lilypad plugin.but the problem is sometimes dpad not working.as example when i hotswap to any other game's iso image.dpad stop working.when i hit any dpad button up,down,left,right it not working.but when delete & redefine controls it start working.i slected windows messaging (recommended) for keyboard & windows messaging (recommended) for mouse.i don't know why sometimes it not working.how to enable pad 2,because only pad 1 working??
My Pcsx2 Version- Pcsx2 1.1.0.5576 (svn) Feb 24 1013
My PC-intel pentium b950 dual core
Graphic Card-Intel Hd Graphics 3000

i'm going to post scrrenshots of my settings,plz help me.i'll be very thankful.Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

There are no bindings for pad2, click the pad2 tab and get to it! ¬_¬
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I have seen reports about issues with the directional keys in Lilypad (USB WM controls are confusing), try binding them to other key set as workaround, maybe the numeric pad can do the trick although itself may be confusing also.
Imagination is where we are truly real
i know no bindings in pad 2.but if i set keys in pad 2,they not working.only keys set in pad 1 working.one more thing if i set 2xnative,tekken series showing black inner lines in game.if i set native,they work fine (my english not good,hope u understand)
Waht do you mean by numeric pad,can u be more specific? Plz tell me how to enable pad 2.because whichever key i set in pad 2,it not work in game.only pad 1 working.one more thing why tekken series show black lines in game,if select 2x native?
Forget about PAD2. Numeric pad is the pad under the Num Lock
[Image: wTnVz7fs.jpg], try to set your D-Pad keys to it.

Or, try to set D-Pad to arrow keys.
[Image: jOSFBlUs.jpg]
sorry i know about it.i already set d pad to arrow keys,but if i hotswap to another iso image,they stop working.now i set them to I,J,K,L & now no problem.what is the problem with numeric pad.it's a bug.fix it plz.try it yourself.set dpad to arrow keys in numeric pad or any other keys in numeric pad.then play game,they working fine.ok,now shutdown pcsx2,close it.re open it,select another iso image of game,start playing(or select another memory card) dpad keys not working.that's the problem!!!!
Numeric pad has different functions depending on "Num lock" being pressed or not, if you set any keys under that key or press it accidently, it'll obviously not be detected as same keys;p. If you're setting the keys there, make sure it's actually pressed(light on in those keyboards that has it), by the looks of it you had it turned off when setting the keys which is bad. Not only some of those alternative keys are used as GSdx functions which you shouldn't really map as keys as abusing those too often can totally make the emulation unstable or generate other bugs, but also if you set "arrows" on numeric pad with num lock off they'll be replaced by what you later set as the other arrows key.

By the amount of "!" and generally awfull interpunction I could only guess you don't have much patience, not really trying to be an ass saying that, but it could be the cause of your problems as well;p. Games need a moment to fully boot, if you mess up much during the booting stage or even loading a savestate, it can end up glitched, most of the time it does lead to control problems and since you set your dpad keys to same keys GSdx uses to it's special features, it's totally bad.;p Nothing else comes to my mind, cannot reproduce your problems on my keyboard with lilypad.
(03-22-2013, 01:21 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Numeric pad has different functions depending on "Num lock" being pressed or not, if you set any keys under that key or press it accidently, it'll obviously not be detected as same keys;p. If you're setting the keys there, make sure it's actually pressed(light on in those keyboards that has it), by the looks of it you had it turned off when setting the keys which is bad. Not only some of those alternative keys are used as GSdx functions which you shouldn't really map as keys as abusing those too often can totally make the emulation unstable or generate other bugs, but also if you set "arrows" on numeric pad with num lock off they'll be replaced by what you later set as the other arrows key.

By the amount of "!" and generally awfull interpunction I could only guess you don't have much patience, not really trying to be an ass saying that, but it could be the cause of your problems as well;p. Games need a moment to fully boot, if you mess up much during the booting stage or even loading a savestate, it can end up glitched, most of the time it does lead to control problems and since you set your dpad keys to same keys GSdx uses to it's special features, it's totally bad.;p Nothing else comes to my mind, cannot reproduce your problems on my keyboard with lilypad.

what do you mean by i turned it off?? i didn't turned anything off & i didn't accidentally pressed numlock keys.i press those keys softly,no matter which key i define num8,4,6,2,5,1,3,0.they are working fine until i hotswap to other iso image or select another memory card.i give time to fully boot games & i have lot of patience,don't say me that.btw arrow keys have no problem...........
anybody have this problem too,when you hotswap to another iso image or select different memory cards.define d pad controls on numeric pad e.g num8,4,6,2,5,1,3,0 plz tell??