Controller won't work with dvd plugins
I was trying to run an actual PS2 disc (Killzone) with the emulator but for some reason the controller won't work when I play from a disc. The game starts up fine and everything but no response from the controller. The controller works fine when I run an iso image from my computer however.

I tried both plugins and got the same issue. I don't know if its the game, or if there was another issue.

Sponsored links

Does the same game work when running from ISO?
Or you are refering to other games working? and if so, do the other games wrk running them from their discs instead?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-30-2011, 11:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Does the same game work when running from ISO?
Or you are refering to other games working? and if so, do the other games wrk running them from their discs instead?

I was refering to other games working - in fact every game i ran from my hard drive has worked. And I borrowed the disc from a friend so its the only one I got at the moment. I was just wondering if there was an easy fix that I missed - but I can get another game from him and test it.
(07-01-2011, 12:31 AM)Misto Wrote: And I borrowed the disc from a friend so its the only one I got at the moment.

Yeah, don't rip or run borrowed games.

Are you having this problem with other games that you own when running them from the disk?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I don't know I'll have to get another disk to try it out.
+ If you want vibration you have to select "big monitor" and clck apply!
[Image: 84131593.jpg]
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E5800 @3.9 GHz
GPU : Gainward GeForce 430 GT 1GB DDR3 900/1800/920
PSU : ATHENA POWER AP-AT30 300W
RAM : KINGSTON HYPERX 2GB DDR2 667MHz
MOBO : ASUS P5GC-MX/1333
HDD : 160GB
My YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/DualCoreGamer1911