Controller
not sure if someone's already asked this,
but i want like say 2 controllers to play the emulator.
What kind would i need,
i have a Windows XP.
if you need to know anything else, just ask.

Names and website links would be great :]

Sponsored links

(12-17-2008, 05:15 AM)NightWing Wrote: not sure if someone's already asked this,
but i want like say 2 controllers to play the emulator.
What kind would i need,
I think almost any gamepad with two analog sticks, a digital D-pad and at least 10 more buttons will work rather well for PS2 games. And you can always define pseudo-buttons using keyboard too, in a pinch.

But the ideal is of course to use genuine PS2 Dualshock controllers. It doesn't get more compatible than that, and Joytech make an excellent dual adaptor for those. So you just take two normal PS2 gamepads, plug those into the adaptor and plug the adaptor into one of your PC's USB connectors.

Quote:i have a Windows XP.
So do I, and the dual adaptor I mentioned is what I use in all emulators on this PC.

Quote:Names and website links would be great :]
Just google for a string including the words "Joytech USB dual adaptor PS2 controller" (without the quotes), and you should get plenty of links both to info and to retailers.

Best regards: dlanor
Hmm if you want good very compatible pad, try look for NGS Maverick (works with PC, PS1, PS2 and PS3 (all tested)) But as a good tip let me tell you this thing doesn't have user manual so if you don't notice at bottom small witch: PC [--I] PS it won't work ;P (PC = PC & PS3) (PS= PS1 & PS2)

took 8 hours for me to find why hell this didn't work ^^ (almost blamed Vista, but it didn't work in XP either hehe)
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]