Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controllers / Pads
Okay lets post here controllers & pads and plugin that you use with them. Well say how well it works too =)

[Image: 7499973_small.jpg]

NGS Maverick pad
  • Supports PS1, PS2, PS3 and PC. Has double rotation motors inside, two analog tabs, turbo, macro, all playstation digital buttons. Rubber grip for hands and doesn't sweat with many hours use. Has Playstation connector and USB. There is small switch at the bottom of the device where you can select PC (PC, PS3) or PS (PS1, PS2).

Works pretty well but if analog is not on then L3 and R3 buttons won't work properly. Windows Vista found drivers automatically, also Windows XP so you don't have to install drivers from disc.

Price: 20-25€
    Plugin used: SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]

Sponsored links

I use a null brand PS2 lookalike, plastic all over bar the front handles, which have rubber pads for grip, all buttons working, but dual shock has never worked on it (it goes have the wieghted motors).
2 Additional buttons, turbo and clear, to use the turbo you hold down a button then select turbo, do the same with clear, to well, uh, clear it. Its a usb only connection.

Price £5 Plugin SSSPSX PAD plugin pressure mod 1.7.0

I've had this controller 4 years now!
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
You know I can't put that there because you don't tell manufacturer or brand =)
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
(12-23-2008, 05:41 PM)FireFlower Wrote: You know I can't put that there because you don't tell manufacturer or brand =)

Its a null brand like i said, all its got on the back is the serial number (on a sticker), i brought it from GAME(UK) so you could call it the GAME unofficial official PC gaming pad lol Tongue
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram