Controls
Hi people, as I don't have a ps2 controller to play on my computer I play with my keyboard but I can't play some games because I need to use the analog controlers. Is there anyway to program the analog controls or do I need to get a ps2 controler? Please help me i'm new with this.
Thank you guys Smile

Sponsored links

You can configure the analog sticks to the keyboard just like any other buttons. Atleast with lilypad, and should be able to with the other plugins as well.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(05-21-2011, 11:56 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: You can configure the analog sticks to the keyboard just like any other buttons. Atleast with lilypad, and should be able to with the other plugins as well.

Thank you it worked, I guess I wasn't using lilypad don't know why.
One more thing my games tend to get real slow sometimes, how can I fix this?
It depends on several things, the most important being your pc and the game you are try to play. Settings can make a good deal of difference but again depends on the game in question. You can always try using the speedhacks, and post you pc specs/settings and the game youre playing and maybe someone with experience with that particular game can shine in with some specifics.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb