Controls not working.
No matter what I bind the keys to, or what plugin I use, my controls will not work. I launch a game, and none of my keys respond in any manner. I have used LilyPad 0.10, LilyPad .97, and sssxpsx pad 1.7 with the same results on all. I can successfully bind all my keys with both my keyboard and ps2 controller, but they do not respond ingame. When I test anything in Lilypad the sensitivities are all 0. I have tried everything I can think of, including binding all keys with the keyboard, but nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Plugins for controller 1 and 2 need to match.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I've already done that. At the time of that picture I was experimenting, but I usually keep the two controllers on the same plugin.
Well, *****. That was the only thing I could think of that you maybe hadn't tried. I had a similar issue and it was because the plugins didn't match. Hopefully someone else can come up with an idea you haven't tried...
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Are you sure the controls are saving?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-15-2009, 08:11 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Are you sure the controls are saving?
Yes, they are saving. They are still applied after I restart the program, too.
Have you tried setting them to keyboard to see if the plugins are working at all?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
He mentioned that he already bound everything to the keyboard in his first post, and still no luck.

Do you have any other programs that either interface, or otherwise make use of your keyboard/USB ports in weird ways? Something could be conflicting when you actually get into the games. Also, I'm not sure if it matters, but what game are you trying to play?
No, I do not have any other programs running that work with the keyboard or gamepad in any way.
In regards to the game, I am trying to run Ace Combat 5.
sure you dont have some kind of "joy to key" program,if its not the case download all the latest controllers plugins and config the keyboard,also check that you keyboard is ok i mean that all the keys are not stucked (pressed) that maybe be your case
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]