Coomoors USB Dual Shock Wired Pc Gamepad Game Controller limited to 9 bindings
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to fix this problem with the: 

"Coomoors USB Dual Shock Wired Pc Gamepad Game Controller Joystick." I picked up on Amazon.

lillypad recognizes it and shows it as:

"dx vibration usb joystick"

The problem is it is limiting it to 9 bindings. If I try to bind the whole thing it overwrites another configuration.
Is there any way to get the controller to use xinput pad or get it to accept more than 9 bindings. The controller works great except for that problem of not being able to bind every controller function.

I hope this isnt a duplicate question, I did look hard for an answer.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

[Image: dxusb-20161205-202055.png]

Sponsored links

Does anyone have a suggestion?
Can you not delete the xinput bindings that are there? However I'm not sure why it's overwriting it, i'm sure i've had tons of bindings before.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's likely related to the gamepad, not LilyPad. Does the gamepad have different modes? If so, try it one of the different modes.
(12-07-2016, 07:04 PM)refraction Wrote: Can you not delete the xinput bindings that are there? However I'm not sure why it's overwriting it, i'm sure i've had tons of bindings before.

Yes I can clear the list but it will only allow me 9 bindings for the controller. Its not like the controller has duplicates inside itself it does distinguish between all the functions but if I try to set up more than 9 binds it will overwrite a bind.

(12-07-2016, 07:58 PM)FlatOut Wrote: It's likely related to the gamepad, not LilyPad. Does the gamepad have different modes? If so, try it one of the different modes.

Yes it has analog and digital modes. No joy with either, still only allowing 9 binds.
Ok I figured it out.

First in the lillypad configuration I clicked "ANALOG"

Then I pressed the "ANALOG" button on the controller.

After that it let me add all the rest of the configurations.

I hope this helps other people with the same problem.

Thank you for such a great emulator!