Copy PS2 physics memory card game save data to PC
Can I Copy PS2 physics memory card game save data to PC?

Sponsored links

Yes you can
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I had bought PS3 memory card adaptor. I try below method but appear "INF does not contain digital signature information" on my windows 8.1.
Is there any ps3 memory card driver for windows 8.1?

[Tutorial] FMCB v1.93 Installation from PC with PS3 Memory Card Adaptor
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f153/%5Btuto...or-120793/
There isn't a proper driver for PS3 memory card adapters, unfortunately. I found a link that talked about programs that could use the adapter, but the hardware ID of certain adapters can cause problems.

The only way to use your adapter as far as I know is to transfer your memory card saves to a PS3 and then copy the saves to a flash drive from the PS3's hard drive.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660S
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Or you might be able to disabled driver signing protection on windows, but going through the PS3 is probably safer
I install successfully at windows 7, but I format my memory card. Ooooooo My God! My save game FF10 for several years play.
It needs to run on PS2, my ps2 is broken.
Can I insert the PS3 memory card adaptor to PS4 and copy the save files?
Can I insert PS2 memory card adpator to PS3 500 GB?

Does any PS3(serious no) insert PS3 memory card adaptor and copy the save game files from ps2 physical memory card to the usb flash?
(07-16-2015, 09:07 PM)junknaut Wrote: There isn't a proper driver for PS3 memory card adapters, unfortunately. I found a link that talked about programs that could use the adapter, but the hardware ID of certain adapters can cause problems.

The only way to use your adapter as far as I know is to transfer your memory card saves to a PS3 and then copy the saves to a flash drive from the PS3's hard drive.

Hello, Junkanut. If I copy the PS2 game save from memory card to flash drive by PS3 and PS3 memory card adapter. How do I convert these PS2 game saves to the format that PCSX2 supported?
Does someone know how to use uLaunchElf?use it in PS2 or PCSX2? Can I copy PS2 game saves through it to PCSX2's virtual memory card?
(08-11-2015, 05:03 PM)akira32 Wrote: Does someone know how to use uLaunchElf?use it in PS2 or PCSX2? Can I copy PS2 game saves through it to PCSX2's virtual memory card?

uLaunchELF can be run on your PS2 from a USB storage device plugged into your PS2 USB port. Running uLaunchELF on your PS2 will allow you to copy your physical memory card saves to your USB storage device, which you can then transfer to your PC and can be converted to PCSX2's virtual memory card.

To get the PS2 to boot uLaunchELF from a connected USB you need a product that enables this feature since it is not enabled by default. There are PS2 cheat devices that can do this. There might be other ways, I'm not exactly sure but I do know that if you put uLaunchELF on your memory card and rename it or something you can boot uLaunchELF from the memory card at startup every time. Getting it to boot from a connect USB device seems though to be the hardest part since I think you need to have some type of cheat device to make that happen.
You can use 007 Agent under fire, it works well. I bought the game just for homebrewing a PS2. it loads ulaunchelf when done correctly