Core -  [Bug Report] Disgaea [PAL]
Latest GSDx has a scaling option, which is beautiful... I think he means that.

If you're using the GSDx from the beta package, make sure 8-bit textures option is turned off (it was turned on by default when it really shouldn't have been, that's been fixed in the newer versions)
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

Is the scaling option available for GSD10 Hardware? i don't see it... also the 8-bit textures option has no known effect on the game.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
I have a new computer and am using the 1888 beta and new March 2010 plugin package. Direct 3D 10 still has the underlined text artifact but this is resolved via Software rendering (which my new processor can handle for this game). Will this rendering bug be fixed any time soon? The graphics are just tons sharper (presumably because of the Scaler).

Also, Software rendering lets me assign 16 threads to the software rendering when my CPU can only handle 8 at any one time. (4 cores + HT).

new specs

Core i7 920
ASUS P6T Mother Board
6 gig DDR3 1600 RAM
500g SATA2 HDD
X-FI Extreme Music
Nvidia Geforce 8800gt 512MB PCI-E
Windows 7 RTM x64
Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Power Supply
Thermaltake Armor+ MX case.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
The text artifact you talk about IS caused by the scaler. When you run games at higher resolutions, which they were never intended to run to problems will arise and that will most probably always be the case. So you can either use the native res option and DX10 hardware mode or software mode if you can't live with it. This won't be fixed probably

Software renderer doesn't check how many threads your system has, it leaves the choice up to the user.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Latest public beta with the latest plugin pack (August) breaks support for the PAL version of this game. It does not proceed past the Playstation 2 logo when booting from disc (full), With the fast boot it sits at a blank screen. I have tried both MicroVU and SuperVU, tried configuring them both to the maximum accuracy settings (Clamping = Full and Extra+Sign etc.) and the EE time hack as well as general speed hacks. (I've tried multiple configurations of the various settings mentioned including the default configuration for the emulator)

Console output, the 2nd quoted line appears after waiting several minutes.
Quote:EE NisPackedIrx.c( 149) : error
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset

Specifications update:

Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ
ASUS P6T Mother Board
6 gigabytes DDR3 1600 RAM
2x500g SATA2 HDD
Integrated Sound
Nvidia Geforce 250gt 1024MB PCI-E
Windows 7 x64
Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Power Supply
Thermaltake Armor+ MX case.
Computer specifications:
Note, the USA/NTSC version works fine, only EUR/PAL is not working.

With regards to Geo Panel bug click here for visual demonstration, the description should cover everything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMn2IP71RNo
Emulation Settings http://home.exetel.com.au/fw_franpa/imag...ttings.png
Computer specifications:
If you have access to svn builds, could you test this on a recent build?
I'm not currently setup for compiling stuff and don't have check out software for SVN. Also not familiar enough to set all that up though if your willing to explain then I'm all for it.

Things like the compiler software/configuration/environment and a name of a SVN Checkout software and how to check the software out with it.
Computer specifications:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Windows-C...nd-Support
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
This bug is still present. It's a little hard to notice in software mode, but it's there as well.
I've included a GS Dump that should allow you to see it in software mode.