Could I run games at 60fps with this setup?
ASUS GTX 750 TI OC 2GB GDDR5(5400MHz)
AMD FX-6300 x6 3,5ghz(maybe gonna OC to 4ghz)
6GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit

Could I run Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Sly Cooper 1-3, Jak and Dexter game series and Ratchet & Clank game series 60fps with good looking graphics?

Sponsored links

Sly, Jak, and Ratchet are all out, as they are incredibly demanding.

You should run DB BT3 and KH1/2 just fine though.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If you OC to 4.2 or more you can play at least Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. And the ones Nobbs said will run fine. Haven't tested the other ones personally.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-07-2014, 11:45 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If you OC to 4.2 or more you can play at least Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. And the ones Nobbs said will run fine. Haven't tested the other ones personally.

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando is the most difficult of the ratchet games to run.

Jak 2 is the hardest of the Jak franchise

I don't know about SLy
(08-07-2014, 11:48 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Ratchet and Clank Going Commando is the most difficult of the ratchet games to run.

Jak 2 is the hardest of the Jak franchise

I don't know about SLy

Both Sly 2 and 3 are pretty damn heavy. An i5 750 and HD4890 are hardly able to maintain 20 fps.
The i5 750 isn't exactly good. The FX 6300 is a good deal faster than it at stock speeds and when OC'd it destroys the if i5 750
So, I got now AMD fx-6300(3,5GHZ(can get up to 4ghz if needed), 6core), 8gb(2x4gb dual channel) DDR3 1333mhz ram and SAPPHIRE HD4870 1GB version. Any one who could help me settings a little bit? Which settings should I enable for 60fps, but still try to keep not too bad video quality? I know I wont be able to run all the games at 60fps, but I will mostly be playing KH1/2, DBZ BT3, Viewtiful Joe(Found the disc, yey!) and some other games which I don't remember atm.
I Agree with Nobbs,Ratchet & Clank 2 is the most demanding R&C game on PCSX2,and if you want to look,I have a thread for this game:
Ratchet & Clank 2 Ultimate Thread
Also,if you overclock like Blyss said you can play Jak 1,Jak 3,R&C,R&C UYA.
Jak 1 is incredible easy to run since I got a very nice speed in most of parts,same for Jak 3 that has it slowdowns but they are in low quantity.
You can't play Jak 2 because dude,it is so fu**ing demanding,I finished it on PCSX2 and hell,in almost every area you will get lag make sure of that,inside the fortress,forest and other things but in a few parts you will not get that lag but playable speed,and is the most annoying game to beat (I abused save states)
And if you have U$ 249 you could buy an PS3 and play the HD Remakes of these games,guess it is more better than run in software mode with lag and slowdowns like me,the reason I finished all R&C and Jak games on PCSX2 was because I love these games so much that I could play these even if every part have lag (except Ratchet Deadlocked,this game is more slow than ***** here)
(08-11-2014, 01:52 AM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: I Agree with Nobbs,Ratchet & Clank 2 is the most demanding R&C game on PCSX2,and if you want to look,I have a thread for this game:
Ratchet & Clank 2 Ultimate Thread

You can't play Jak 2 because dude,it is so fu**ing demanding,I finished it on PCSX2 and hell,in almost every area you will get lag make sure of that,inside the fortress,forest and other things but in a few parts you will not get that lag but playable speed,and is the most annoying game to beat (I abused save states)

I've been playing Jak II Renegades, and i don't experience lag, my fps is 60-70 depending on where i am. I've just finished Pumping station with Sig.

I've "tweeked" the GS Plugin and the emulator using speedfix (see attachments)

HP EliteBook 8570p
CPU: Intel Core I5-3230M @ 2.60GHz (ThrottleStop to 3GHz)
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M
8GB + 12GB RAM as a Paging file
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-11-2014, 12:00 PM)Vasquez93 Wrote: I've been playing Jak II Renegades, and i don't experience lag, my fps is 60-70 depending on where i am. I've just finished Pumping station with Sig.

I've "tweeked" the GS Plugin and the emulator using speedfix (see attachments)

HP EliteBook 8570p
CPU: Intel Core I5-3230M @ 2.60GHz (ThrottleStop to 3GHz)
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M
8GB + 12GB RAM as a Paging file
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Seriously you're playing on hardware mode,you really don't mind if all is bugged I guess,try switching to software mode by pressing f9,and Jak games are easy to emulate in HW mode,also if you gonna switch to SW mode you might wanna turn Vu Cycle Stealing to 0 since Jak hate VU Cycle Stealing,put 4 extra-rendering threads on GS plugin
But if you really don't mind just play with glitches as you're playing before