Could Not Load GS Plkugin 'plugins':<NULL>
I keep getting the error Could Not Load GS Plkugin 'plugins':<NULL> also the program is not saving my configuration. Surely I don't have to set it back up every time I open it do I? My system specs are pretty good. I have a Intel Quad 8 gigs of Ram and a 9600 gt. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

1)right click-> run as an admin should allow you to save the configuration
2) make sure you have updated directx
Thanks for the quick reply! I updated my directx as instructed in the guide but I will try the run as admin to save the config. Any idea about the plugins error?
outstanding!!! it worked! it allowed my to save the config after I ran as admin!! Now my only problem is these little horizontal black lines evenly spaced about an inch out. any suggestions? THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH btw!
Check native in GSdx configuration
[Image: newsig.jpg]
GREAT!!! Worked outstandingly well...one more thing and I'm sure I'll be out of everyone's hair. Thanks so much for the help so far...ok so when I actually put the disk in and fire up pcsx2 it runs with no problem. However i have made some iso files of my other games using magic iso because the games got scratched and hard for my real ps2 to read. My problem is im trying to avoid burning these games again. I tried mounting them using magic iso but the emu doesn't wanna work off my emulated drive.Yes i changed the drive letter in the cddvd settings but NONE of my image files are being read. I'm using gigaherz's cdvd plugin 0.7.0. I have my system mapped for my d drive to be my emulated drive and my e drive as my actual drive for compatability issues. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. You guys are genius!!!
No need to mount the ISO file. Just use Linuzappz iso plugin in cdvd and read the ISO directly with it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
WOW that was a useful idea! Worked great. Only problem was on tekken 5 but other than that worked out great!! Thanks 4 all the help. I guess there is no way to stop the minor screen shking and occasional audio skips but I'm just thankful 4 what does work. Thanks both of you guys. this is a great program
Keep pressing F5 to choose between interlacing modes if you are using GSDX and maybe shaking will disappear
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS