2- PCSX2 settings
3- plugins settings
4- details about your PC
[Image: 44623794.th.jpg]
[Image: 30368761.th.jpg]
[Image: 44899941.th.jpg]
[Image: 39240350.th.jpg]
[Image: 67222072.th.jpg]
erase that pcsx2 and use the official one first.
we don't support custom builds.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
lol. you can't even bust him for pirating 3 bios. those damn nutcrackers delivering it all (maybe with a trojan for free Laugh). well. maybe he might save the US one for the official version. jic he doesn't have a real PS2.

else this just setting GSDX SSE4.1. speedhacking the VU and praying it's faster.
(12-25-2011, 11:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: erase that pcsx2 and use the official one first.
we don't support custom builds.

I install official version, now controls works fine but gameplay still slow.

(12-25-2011, 11:56 PM)xstyla Wrote: lol. you can't even bust him for pirating 3 bios. those damn nutcrackers delivering it all (maybe with a trojan for free Laugh). well. maybe he might save the US one for the official version. jic he doesn't have a real PS2.

else this just setting GSDX SSE4.1. speedhacking the VU and praying it's faster.

where i can download real bios ?
let's not start a bios debate. I have a dled too. but just cause my PS2 is long broken and disassemled (I could snap a pic for legal reasons). Tongue

for your speeding problems. as said use the GSDX_SSE4.1. then just fly over the speedhacks and see if the cycle hacks give any speedup. if you want you could also get the latest SVN version and try the MTVU hack.
Quote:where i can download real bios ?

I suggest you read the forum rules too..

warned & closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go