Crash of the Titans - Spin Attack Problem
As the title implies, I'm having a problem of using the Old Skool (Spin Attack).
I am rotating my left analog stick like crazy while pressing the square button on my joystick, and yet, it just uses crash's normal attack.
Also, seldom, it works.
Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Does any body got any solution?

Edit: Btw, the other game features work perfectly fine.

Thanks for the helpers

Sponsored links

Just guessing but probably the sensitivity is too low for diagonal positions of your analog stick.

That is why instead of:
left, upper left, up, upper right, right...

you do:
left, nothing, up, nothing, right...

Go into lilypad settings and set sensitivity higher than the current value. Probably you don't need to increase it a lot.

Edit:
My sensitivity is 1.3 for all analog directions. But maybe one can even use lower values. Depends on the game
(05-06-2014, 09:21 PM)willkuer Wrote: Just guessing but probably the sensitivity is too low for diagonal positions of your analog stick.

That is why instead of:
left, upper left, up, upper right, right...

you do:
left, nothing, up, nothing, right...

Go into lilypad settings and set sensitivity higher than the current value. Probably you don't need to increase it a lot.

Edit:
My sensitivity is 1.3 for all analog directions. But maybe one can even use lower values. Depends on the game

Well, I did try your solution. It still didn't work, so I set the sensitivity to 128, and nothing has changed, so it's probably not the sensitivity.
I found a solution, I just switched the plugin of the controller from LilyPad svn (r5872) 0.11.0 (lilypad-r5875) to SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mode 1.7.1 (PadSSSPSX).